Blogger Backgrounds

20 august 2008

Like, the life...

Is so, so fragile. We watched, at work, the news about the plane crash in Madrid. I just thought we should be more careful on how we live it, day by day. We should pay more attention to those little sparkles that enlighten us.
The thing that impressed me the most was that the people in that plane were probably going on holiday.

Un comentariu:

Coley spunea...

I agree. Life is fragile and a one time around gift. My biggest fear is that I will not discover and develop my true purpose in life. I don't want to grow old and bitter because I never fully became the person I was meant to be. I don't want to die unfullfilled. I can only hope and pray that people realize that time is not guaranteed. We can lose our chance at a lifetime in an instant, like the Madrid Plane crash. Like Rudyard Kippling said in his poem "If" "If we can fill a minute with sixty seconds of a distance run.....".

I find it facinating that you have chosen to write in English. This is such a wonderful exercise in diversifying your communication.

Me gustaria la misma cosa con mis obras. Yo quiero hablar y escribir a todo el mundo. Pero necetaria practicar mas mi espanol.

English is of course my first language, spanish my second. I travel to Barcelona every year for a few weeks and find it incredible that I have stumbled onto your site.

When you are not writing in English on this website, I suppose the other language is in Catalan?

Please tell me more about you and your life as a writer. In English or Spanish would be helpful.

Speak with you soon!

Coley, USA