Blogger Backgrounds

24 ianuarie 2008

Me and Mr. J(ones)

It is all about love here, at BCN. And about the fact that different moments of my life became the present, so unexpected. This particular present I like a lot. Being here, doing what I’m doing, sharing an interesting life with J. is something I never dreamt of. And it is definitely worthy. Somebody asked if I’m happy. Damn right I am. Try it. Try chosing a city that you enjoyed (how meters long is the step from a city with firs – daca nu se zice asa la “brad”, sa ma ajute cineva – to a city with palm trees?) and see how will you react given the opportunity to move there…
Well, I can add to this the company I’m in, that love for my love and the beautiful things that happen to me each and every day (because and thanks to him).

Niciun comentariu: