Blogger Backgrounds

11 decembrie 2008

Yaaaawning

Sometimes I feel like I’m missing an important part of my body, like I have to hurry up in order to get a normal movement out of my legs and hands. I can still type fast, but the thoughts I’m trying to place on the white electronic paper are slower than the letters... Well now, I’ll just laugh and look interested and maybe, just maybe, I’ll survive another day.
All this whining is caused by the fact that I am extremely bored. At work: I need something to make my brain spin or all my neurons will fall asleep (or worse).

I’ve received a nice Leapsha from D., I’ll deal with it later (love it though).

2 comentarii:

monsoux spunea...

you are becoming more and more like me, beware!

gogo spunea...

wake up! get a party with good music and some drinks, something strong, verry strong-try ..."tuica"! or...come here! we are all here, for you! we have ozon here, good quallity ozon!!!
g
p.s. nici in romana nu scriu prea bine, d-apai asa..;~)))